The loan shall be granted to members who are borrowing more than 300,000.
- Minimum loan amount is kshs 300,001 and Max mum loan advanced 3.5 times member deposit.
- Maximum loan repayment period is 48 months.
- Loan is secured by guarantors deposit and other acceptable collateral.
The loan is advanced to Sacco member who are borrowing amount kshs 300,000 or less and is processed instantly.
- Maximum loan advanced is 300,000 subject to 3.5 times member deposit.
- Maximum repayment period is 48 months.
-For bodaboda product the maximum repayment period should not exceed 18 months.All other features apply.
Loan advanced to active Sacco members who have other Bosa loan and are servicing them accordingly and their deposit can allow another loan to re-finance their current projects
- Maximum loan advanced is determined by 3.5 time’s total deposit freed
- Maximum repayment period is determined by number of BOSA loans one’s has with a maximum of:-
1. First maximum of 48 months
2. Second maximum of 36 months
3. Third loan maximum 24 months
4. Fourth loan maximum 12 months.
Loan advanced to active Sacco members who intend to acquire assets like piece of land, motor vehicle, farm machinery or to develop already acquired asset.
- Minimum loan amount is kshs 200,000 and Maximum loan advanced is Kshs 2.5 million subject to five (5) times member deposit.
- Maximum repayment period 60 months but for motor vehicle maximum period will be 36 months.
- Loan is secured by title deed ,motor vehicle or any other asset recommended by board of directors, members can also add guarantors if the asset used as security cannot fully cover the loan advanced.
-Log book will be accepted as security only if it is the asset being financed.